• Your face should be the focal point of your portraits, therefore, solid colors are the most flattering. Avoid busy patterns that can distract and draw attention away from your face.
• GUYS – For the yearbook picture, most schools require a suit or sports coat, and tie with a long sleeve, collared shirt. Remember to wear long pants that match for poses that show legs and feet. Please be clean shaven.
• GIRLS – Your make up should be applied for daytime use and be natural looking. Please refrain from using heavy eyeliner. Bring your make up with you in case touch ups are necessary. Jewelry adds a nice touch--coordinate for each outfit you bring.
• Medium to dark clothes look the best on dark backgrounds and minimize body size. Medium to light colors look the best on lighter colored backgrounds. The photographer will determine the best background based on the outfits you bring.
• Wear your class ring!
• Don’t try new hair styles or get fresh hair cuts. If you need a trim, have it done at least a week before.
• Braces aren’t a problem. Our expert retouchers can remove them for a minimal charge, if so desired. Skin can be retouched so that problem areas will not be noticeable (see our before and after photos).
• Please be courteous to others and arrive on time for your session. Appointments often run back to back. It’s also important that you look relaxed and comfortable for your portrait session.
Your Personal Preview Presentation:
Please remember, Mom or Dad must accompany every senior
to their preview presentation.
Immediately following your session, an appointment will be scheduled for you to return and view all your fabulous pictures. Our comfortable viewing room and state-of-the-art, digital equipment make it easy to quickly choose your favorite poses. Please be sure to come prepared with your activities schedule in order to book your appointment on a day and time that fits your calendar. Checking with Mom and Dad on their schedule is a good idea as well.
During this presentation, you and your family will make decisions regarding your yearbook photograph and all other pictures your family will want to purchase for the home. We will review our pricing structure and offer you money-saving packages that include many sizes and poses. For your convenience, professional picture framing is also done on the premises.
At this time, we will require payment on your family’s order. Installment programs are also available.